Monday 1 July 2013

Those Little Details


I'm a true believer that any outfit is made stylish with the right accessories. I think that most of the time I base what I am going to wear on a daily basis around which accessories I want to wear especially shoes! As you guys have probably noticed by now and by the name of my blog, I am unconditionally addicted to shoes, from flats to mega heels, wedges being my favourite kind. I am slowly building my collection of shoes and definitely look at them as being works of art instead of an item of clothing.


Here I have managed to make a very simple and casual outfit look that little bit more stylish with the inclusion of accessories. I recently bought this new orange mini shopper from Zara which I love so I thought that I would base my outfit around the bag, so of course I matched it with the same colour shoes and gold accessories. Orange is in-trend this season and continues to be in-trend in autumn/winter so definitely keep your eyes out for orange statement accessories because I guarantee you will make the most use out of them!

Outfit: Mini shopper, Ballerinas, Knitted vest, Chino Pants & Statement Necklace - Zara | Waist-belt - Warehouse | Denim Jacket - Mango | Bracelet - Marc By Marc Jacobs | Watch - Michael Kors

Thanks for reading!

Yours truly,

Mickey Boots 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment