Monday 8 July 2013

Maxi Pleats


On my second day in Cardiff, me and my best friend Molly decided to go to visit her grandmother - which I absolutely love. Grandma Prue (to which I like to call her) and her boyfriend John decided to surprise us and take us to visit Penarth beach, which is about 20 minutes away from Cardiff. It was such a lovely surprise and definitely worth visiting! Penarth beach has a cute pier which we walked along eating our ice creams (British tradition) whilst enjoying the amazing views, the only downside was the weather - a little chillier than expected but hey in the UK you cant expect high temperatures (that would be a miracle!).



To be completely honest, not that much effort was put into today's look. I was in a rush which is unusual and therefore went for a comfortable outfit. Maxi skirts are always an essential piece for any summer wardrobe, I absolutely love this pleated maxi skirt, its so comfortable and the colour is unique. The overall look portrayed a bohemian style, which is always in trend especially within the hot seasons. What do you all think?


I love the details and mixture of prints within these sandals! Perfect to match with some denim shorts or a maxi skirt like done here.


Outfit: Maxi Skirt - Bershka (old), similar here: River Island  | Leotard - ASOS | Waist-belt - Warehouse | Necklace - H&M | Sandals - Zara | Handbag - Louis Vuitton | Watch - Michael Kors | Sunglasses - Ray Ban


My beautiful best friend Molly always looking beautiful as per usual!


Just a couple of views of the beach from Penarth. If you visit Cardiff, I definitely recommend a visit to Penarth - it's only 20 minutes away! The cute little village gives you a taste of the Welsh culture. I have to admit that I have always been a Welsh wannabe, I love the country especially Cardiff!


Thanks for reading! 

Yours Truly,

Mickey Boots

xoxo

Photos by Molly Ferrier

No comments:

Post a Comment