Monday 22 April 2013

Spring is here


In London, it is finally safe to say that Spring has arrived!! Better late than never! So while the sunshine is shining lets make the most of it! Which means ladies, its time to whip out the summer sandals and some retro sunglasses and enjoy the weather!



Even though the sun is shining, here in London the temperature doesn't quite permit us to be all wearing summer dresses which is disappointing but shouldn't be long until we can!
Another university day, another outfit - trying to put together a perfect outfit can be tough and take hours - fact! But when you wake up on a monday morning, probably moaning to yourself that you could do with that extra 10 minutes more in bed, you kind of forget that arranging the perfect outfit takes time and patience so for me, it was that kind of day (I ran out of time and had to keep my monday outfit casual and quick) but at least I managed to fit in my new Zara summer sandals!


The perfect jacket for spring is most definitely the denim jacket - a must have for spring/summer, it basically goes with anything from a nice pair of white denim jeans to a floral maxi dress. Here I paired my denim jacket with my favourite Khaki jeans - oh and if your worried your wearing too much denim, don't worry because this season denim on denim is in-trend!


Denim jacket - Mango | Khaki Jeans - Topshop | Cream shirt - Zara | Handbag - Louis Vuitton | Leather strap Sandals - Zara | Black Jeans Belt - H&M | Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters | Cross Necklace - Topshop | Watch - Michael Kors | Rings - Pandora

Last but most definitely not least, I don't know if you've noticed but I have finally managed to find the time to get my hair dip-dyed, what do you think? I love it!

Thank you beauties for reading and come back soon!

Yours Truly,

MickeyBoots 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment