Monday 11 March 2013

Mothers Day



I'm not sure for the rest of the world, but yesterday was Mothers Day here in England. Unfortunately because i had to work, I was only able to spend time with my mum towards the evening. In order to celebrate the special day, I took my momma out to dinner to American style restaurant called 'Frankie & Bennys". My brother has a really weird diet so we could only go to a restaurant which served Pizza on their menu which sucked big time since I really fancied sushi but oh well, theres always next time.



Lately it has been so unbelievably cold here in England, its March and you would of thought by now, it would be a little warmer but hell no, its even colder than December! Unfortunately my choice of shoes wasn't appropriate for the cold weather, but hey fashion is pain right?! Talking about my shoes, these beauties are a recent purchase off ASOS (one of my favourite online retailers), I bought them for half price (£25) which was an amazing deal, I think. It was like love at first sight and definitely worth the buy, what do you think?

By the way I don't know if you've noticed but I am definitely looking really tired in these photos, its mainly because I had been working all day!

Outfit:
  • Leather peeptoe shoe boots - ASOS
  • Soft Skinny Jeans - Warehouse
  • Leopard Print skinny belt - H&M
  • Knit Mesh Jumper - Topshop
  • Gold plated bracelet - H&M
  • Watch - Michael Kors 
  • Leather stud Biker Jacket - Zara 
  • Geek glasses - Jeepers Peepers at ASOS


P.S. Sorry about the blurry pictures, my mother isn't exactly the world's best photographer.


My beautiful mother above reading her mothers days card (I'm a bit dramatic, always have to get the biggest card I can find).

I hope y'all had a good sunday, I know I did! Keep checking my blog for more updates :)

Yours truly,

Mickey Boots

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment