Saturday 26 January 2013

Birthday Dresses

It's January only the most important month of the year because ITS MY BIRTHDAY! 
To celebrate my 22nd Birthday this year I have planned 2 birthday parties, one before in London to celebrate with all my London girlies and one back home (Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire) to celebrate with all my friends from home. 
So the first thing that came to my mind before actually planning any of these, was what am I am going to wear?
So I bought a couple of dresses in which I can choose from, let me know what you think guys :) 


I think this was my favourite dress! Only £27 (was £45!) from ASOS







This was also a lovely dress, Only £10.50 (was £35) find it here: ASOS


This lovely number was my second favourite, it was such a bargain, I literally just ordered it off here: FRENCH CONNECTION for only £44 (originally was £115)


Finally but not least, I really wanted some sort of sequin dress so this find was great, once again I found it on ASOS for only £27 (was £45!) find it here: ASOS

I am quite proud of all the bargains I found, now I need to decide on which one to wear, decisions, decisions. Keep checking my blog to find out which 2 dresses I ended up wearing.

Love,

Mickey Boots 

No comments:

Post a Comment