Thursday 24 January 2013

Barcelona Day One

It's my birthday this month, so in order to celebrate it, I decided to go back to Barcelona for a couple of days to celebrate with one of my best friends. 

Here are a couple of pictures taken on day one, enjoy. 



At Port Vell wearing: Jeans - ASOS, Blouse - Zara, Leather Jacker - Zara, Necklace - Topshop, Bag - Longchamp, Sunglasses - Raybans


Molly looking lovely


The best burgers I have ever tasted! At Kiosko in Barcelona


Cosmopolitan time


My favourite night out in Barcelona - Nasty Mondays at Apolo


Nasty Mondays outfit: Skirt - Miss Selfridge, Bodysuit - Miss Selfridge, Sequin Bra - Topshop, Tights - Primark, Vans, Necklace - Topshop, Red lipstick - Yves Saint Laurent


Amazing! Had such an amazing night

Lots of love,

Mickey Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment