Sunday 1 July 2012

Gaudi Moments


One of my favourite days out in Barcelona was definitely when some of my best friends were over from England and we all went to visit both Parc Guell and La Sagrada Familia all in one day. 


Before I had dedicated most of my time to shopping, nightlife and sunbathing in Barcelona, not realising that there was so much more to explore in the beautiful cultural city. I definitely agree that if not for Gaudi, Barcelona would not be what it is today.


I especially loved Parc Guell, its truly a breathtaking site that must be visited in Barcelona. I had been waiting for months for my friends to arrive so I could go visit the park, but not until I actually went was that I realised that there was so many types of people there; couples, singles, families, groups, etc. The only annoying aspect of getting there was the walk up the hill to the park, which was honestly very tiring however very much worth it. 


Above: Me with some of my favourite girls 



I definitely went for a very casual outfit since in June the weather in Barcelona is extremely hot therefore the less clothing the better, trust me. However I added a statement necklace to make the outfit a little less dull. 

Outfit:
Blouse: Mango
Denim Shorts: Bershka
Sandals: Zara
Necklace: H&M
Handbag: Longchamp
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
Camera: Canon

Images @ Micaela Pereira


No comments:

Post a Comment