Monday 2 January 2012

Bank Holiday Shopping

As you have probably noticed by now, I'm a bit of a shopaholic, well it's true I'm addicted! Today I managed to get myself up early and head to Bicester Village; an outlet village in England. I had actually never been before today and I believed it was a nice experience. I went with my best friend Becca and her mum and sister. It was a lovely morning of shopping and I managed to get myself some bargains. 
Bicester Village is such a cute little place, please go and visit if you ever get the chance! For those of you in London, you can just get the train from London Marylebone and it only takes 45 minutes. 
Originally I wanted to get myself a Prada purse from the discount village but unfortunately
  the one I wanted wasn't there, oh well I guess there's always next time. 
Below are the photos of my purchases, enjoy! 


I only bought some goodies from Cath Kidston and Polo Ralph Lauren because I didn't find anything else that caught my eye. The lovely weekend bag above from Cath Kidston caught my eye straight away, I loved it and its perfect for weekends away.



More goodies from Cath Kidston: a luggage tag and a case for my Sony camera. These were bought in order to prepare myself for the big move to Barcelona on the 4th February! Literally can't wait!


Last but not least this lovely Ralph Lauren sweater which is so comfortable and warm. A must for this season.

Cath Kidston weekend bag - £40
Cath Kidston luggage tag - £3.50
Cath Kidston camera case - £5
Polo Ralph Lauren sweater - £39.99

Well that's today's post, keep tuned in for more posts this week. Might as well mention that I am off to Portugal on Wednesday for 2 days! So excited!

Yours truly,
Mickey Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment